Sunday, September 12, 2021

Happy birthday Karen

 We had a nice day today.  We slept in and then when we all got up me and Karen went to Kamas food town and got bacon for breakfast.  It was good.  We went and got sunflowers for Karen's back yard.  I hope they grow.  We dug them up off the side of the road.  We came back and had lunch and cold stone cake it was so good.  We hung out for a while and then Rachel's gang left and we stayed and I mowed the lawn.  It was getting long.  We came home and had left over pizza for dinner.  It tasted good.  I love that Luna rides in the front now.  She likes to see the world.  It is going to be a busy week but fun.  Everyone enjoy Monday.  LOVE MOM 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...