Friday, June 10, 2022

Friday

 It is hard to keep track of what day it is when you are playing. Rachel and the kids spent the night. I had such a fun time. We went to Layton mall to that interactive aquarium. We hadn't been then since before covid. We had such a good time. It was fun to feed the animals. It was a fun time having them down. We didn't finish our Harry Potter wands but we will do that next time. Give me a dad a chance to figure out what to do. I am working a little tomorrow. I will be so glad when caregiver celebration is over. Karen is coming down and we are gonna ng to see the Jurassic world movie. The reviews said it is amazing. Hope Charlotte and Mandy made it safe. Love you all 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...