Sunday, June 5, 2022

Sunday

 It was good to see everyone this weekend.  I wish I lived closer so we could meet up more.  I forgot to blog Friday.  We got summer passes for the jump zone and went there.  Today we just played outside this morning and Casey made waffles.  Casey went to work and we went to church.  It went good.  I only have one vacant calling.  We have the summer party petty much organized so that is nice.  The kids played video games and I sewed after church.  I loaded my star quilt on the frame and did two rows.  That machine is so fun to use.  Casey made Mac and cheese for dinner and then we walked around the block.  The kids are getting bigger and can walk without any problems now.  It was nice.  Casey is going to California tomorrow for a meeting.  He is going down and back in one day.  Love you guys.

Love Rachel







No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...