Monday, July 11, 2022

Monday

 That sounds like a fun day Robin.  Happy anniversary week.  I am glad you did something fun.  I am glad Casey is ok after the gun firing.  His hand is really swollen and sore.  He didn't get a lot of sleep so he slept in and went to work in the afternoon.  We went to swimming lessons.  We got princess parking in the shade which was amazing.  The kids are doing really well.  We came home and had lunch and then I had my second interview.  I think it went ok.  I am glad it is over and I don't have to worry about it.  I wanted to get out of the house and do something fun so we went to the fun park and went bowling.  It was a lot of fun.  Then we played games for a bit.  My wedding ring was finished so we went and picked it up.  It looks really nice and is so clean.  After dinner me and Isaac mowed the lawn.  It looks really nice.  Casey sold the engine hoist and the guy came and picked it up.  We were on our way to shivers when Randy and Terri came by to see how Casey was doing.  They came with us but we changed to Karri Ann's.  It is a pretty night.  Thanks for everything guys, love you.

Love Rachel












No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...