Monday, July 11, 2022

Monday

 I am so glad that Casey is OK.  That is so scary.  Robin, I am so glad you had a fun day.  You guys needed that.  You have been working so hard lately.  Karen, I am so glad your lifesavers came.  Work was good, it was payroll Monday so that went fast.  It was the summer party so I left at 2:00 to set up.  It was fun but I got really hot by the end.  I came home and just had the fan blow on me.  Rachel, I am so glad you got your ring fixed.  I love the pictures of Ruth and Luna.  They are priceless.  I loved the fireworks after Lagoon.  Have a nice Tuesday.  Be careful in the heat.  LOVE MOM 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...