Tuesday, July 12, 2022

Tuesday

 Thanks for coming up, that sounds like a fun plan.  I didn't get the job, they said I was overqualified and are going to pass my resume to another department.  It is ok and I am glad I get the rest of the summer with the kids.  We had swimming lessons this morning.  We didn't stay to swim long because Ruth had tumbling.  Isaac had violin lessons and he is learning a lot.  I had a dentist appointment to get my new crown put on.  I had to wait on hour before I went back.  It feels a lot better with the permanent one in so that will be nice.  Casey wasn't feeling great after dinner so I took the kids to the park and he laid down.  It was a beautiful evening and felt good to get out.  Ruth's friend was there which was fun.  Love you guys.

Love Rachel



No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...