Friday, October 14, 2022

Friday

 Thanks again for coming up tomorrow guys.  I appreciate it.  We had a good day and are loving having Mom and Dad here.  They had a fun day while I was work.  Work was good.  A lot of people had the day off so it felt more laid back.  Me and Mom went to the fabric store and it was so fun.  I got some fabric to make a Halloween quilt.  We went to hu hot for dinner.  Then Casey and dad went home and we went to the corn maze.  We had a good time.  We got really lost and ended up leaving through the entrance.  The kids loved the hay maze/piles.  They had some battle ball the kids did and they love those.  See you guys tomorrow.

Love Rachel





No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...