Work was good. I did go get my flu shot today so that is done for another year. It was sore this time. I feel a little off but not bad. We went to Jared's house from Seer to help tune their piano. It was fun to catch up. Their kids have grown a ton. I am glad you got to go to the pumpkin walk. That is always so much fun. I am sorry Isaac isn't feeling well. That is so funny about sweeping up dog food. She is so cute. Karen I am glad your day went well. I am so excited that I don't have to work on Thursday or Friday. I am looking forward to playing. LOVE MOM
Monday, October 10, 2022
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sunday
My day was good. Me and mom walked around target this morning. Then we had lunch and we all went to the movies and saw odiseyee. It was a g...
-
Yesterday I wore boots and today I had a nice blister on my heel. But that's my traumatic story. Work was ok. I woke up feeling blah my ...
-
Well today I worked at lagoon. We are going to take tomorrow off since we hadn't had a day off in a week and 1/2. Then me and dad went ...
-
well for my christmas list I am boggled. I want stuff but I don't know what stuff I want more :) I like crazy cooking pans, or on think...
No comments:
Post a Comment