Thursday, October 13, 2022

Thursday

 Thanks for coming up Saturday.  I was thinking if you guys came up around lunch time that would be great.  We thought we could have tacos.  Thank you again for your help. Today was good and it is really nice to have Mom and Dad here.  We are having a good time.  I met them after the dentist and we got a snack.   Someone I used to work with at Walmart said hi.  It was good to see him.  Isaac had to have three baby teeth pulled and Oliver has a couple cavities that we need to fix.  We got Indian food for dinner and it tasted good.  We played bingo for dollar store prizes.  It was a lot of fun.  Oliver was a little moody all afternoon but we survived.  Thanks again for coming up.

Love Rachel




No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...