Monday, October 31, 2022

Happy Halloween

 You look beautiful Robin.  It is fun to dress up.  About half the people at my work dress up.  I dressed up as a cactus.  It was really nice to leave work early.  Isaac wasn't feeling well and stayed home from school.  We took him out to lunch and I thought eating a little would help but he still didn't feel great.  Mom and Dad did a great job organizing the class parties and getting all the supplies.  They turned out really nice and we had a fun time.  We went trick or treating at the mall and no one was there.  The kids did some candy.  We ate dinner and then Mom and Dad went home.  We went to Randy's and trick or treated some more with Ivy.  It was fun and the weather was really nice.  Love you guys.

Love Rachel







No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...