Wednesday, November 2, 2022

Wednesday

I hope mom and Isaac are feeling better. Jeramy had his physical therapy today. They tried cupping. I wasn't a big fan because it leaves big bruises on your back. But Jeramy said it was amazing and he can't believe he's waiting so long to do it. He said he back hasn't felt this good in years. He did get two welts on his back but he said it doesn't feel bruised just a bit tender. So we will see how he feels in the next coming days. At work we had wild snow that was sticking. But when I got home Lehi just had rain, it was crazy. I've had Jenkins 4 years. He's grayed alot. Luna helped brush his teeth today. it was cute. Stay warm

Robin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...