Sunday, October 30, 2022

Sunday

 Isaac was sick most of the night, I feel bad for him.  He didn't feel well all day so I took him to sterling this evening. His vitals all were good and he doesn't have a urinary infection.  They gave him some nausea medicine which is what we needed.  I hope it helps him sleep tonight.  We had stake conference so we stayed home and it was nice.  I finished the Christmas bad Karen bought me but I didn't hand sew the panels so it isn't as cute as the picture.  We carved pumpkins this evening and that was fun.  Casey made his famous Mac and cheese for dinner and that tasted good.  Me and the little kids took Tony to the park this morning.  No one was there and we had a good time.  I decided to dress up for work and I made a cactus costume.  I glued white yarn on for the spikes and I made a flower for a headband.  It is dumb but I am trying to participate.

Love Rachel











No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...