Monday, November 21, 2022

Monday

Today was good. I worked from.home.simce.the office was going to be empty I figured I could watch movies while I worked. Jenkins can go up the stairs with no problem. But he won't go down stairs. So he would run up and cry for me to carry him down. After the 10the time it wasn't so fun for me. So I put blankets on the steps so he couldn't go up them until I was ready to go with him. I still put Luna in daycare just because it hard to work with her destroying everything. After work we picked her up and groceries. It get so dark out so early its hard to stay motivated to do anything past 5. 

Robin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...