Monday, November 21, 2022

Monday

 Sorry I forgot to blog yesterday.  Yesterday was good.  I had meetings after church and their is a lot going on for primary this time of year.  Casey and Oliver went rock climbing and I took Ruth and Isaac in a hike.  We also did a puzzle Tiffany sent us.  It was perfect for the kids.  Today wasn't too bad.  Isaac has a cough but made it to school.  Oliver's shelf crashed in the night and he was tired today.  Ruth fell in the stairs and cut her elbow and it was bleeding.  She is worried she won't be able to sleep.  They were having a hard time binding some pot holders at work because they are little so I showed them how I do it at home.  It worked and they are going to use that way.  I made it to exercise class tonight and it felt so good to go.  We are super excited for thanksgiving and black Friday.

Love Rachel





No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...