Tuesday, November 22, 2022

Tuesday

 I worked for a few hours and then Karen went to the foot doctor and we went to the concert. It is really something to see. They do a wonderful job. Lazers and shows and music. I thought they ending four times but they kept going. It was amazing. They had fire jumping. Karen got me a t shirt. I want to go again. I am going to the eye doctor to.orrow and then we are going to.logan. so excited. We went to hobby lobby tonight and got paint for the picture. We are getting organized. Dad is feeling a little better. No fever tonight. I have a cough and no voice. Robin I hope you Dont get it. That is fun you get a day off. Rachel thanks so.much for hosting us. Love mom

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...