Friday, January 20, 2023

Friday

 We ended up going to dinner with Kim and Jessie tonight.  They are really really nice and we had a fun time.   They have done a lot of rock climbing and had a lot in common with Casey.  Casey went to eh doctor this morning and he is doing really well.  They cut back on his cholesterol medicine and increased his blood pressure medication.  He is going to check it every other day to see what it is at.  His lungs look really good also.  I took Ruth and Isaac to a wellness check after school.  They are doing good and growing well.  Ruth is super tall and is in the 85 percentile.  The kids brought up Casey's heart attack and I asked about the kids cholesterol since they could have bad genes.  He said that after 9 they can check their cholesterol so they checked Isaac's.  He said it was good.  His HDL was on the lower side though.  He said with our family history he would have them check it every other year.  We are going to check Oliver's when he goes in in March.  Oliver wanted to go to zupas after so I took them there for dinner.  Then me and Casey went out to dinner.  Everyone have a good Saturday and get some rest.

Love Rachel








No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...