Thursday, January 19, 2023

Thursday

 Work was good. Not so busy today. After work we all went to dinner. It was fun to go with the team from work. We went to Maria's and they have good Mexican food. We will have to go there. There was an all a dollar and we walked around afterwards. It was fun. That is neat about casey. That is nice they recognized his hard work. I am glad you got a new dryer.  Karen that is good your interview went well. Good luck with tomorrow as well. You are on fire. Robin I hope all is well. I am glad tomorrow is Friday. I have to get donuts on the way to work for someone's birthday. It is cold out there. Love mom

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...