Saturday, January 21, 2023

Saturday

 I got up early and went to exercise class.  Everyone were still asleep when I got home so I worked on cutting up my scraps.  I got them all cut up which was nice.  We went to the mall for lunch and got Isaac GameStop Nintendo money.  We get it every month we just have to remember to go in.  We also went to Kohl's and got everyone new clothes.  Ruth's shirts weren't fitting and she wanted some new ones.  Their were having a big clearance sale so we got some good deals.  Casey took the kids to the park and sledding.  I fell asleep for a bit.  Isaac made made biscotti and it tasted really good.  Then we made bruschetta for dinner and then just watched shows.  Everyone have a good Sunday.

Love Rachel







No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...