Thursday, January 26, 2023

Thursday

 I am glad you got another interview Karen.  That is exciting.  Work was good today.  We order the supplies we need for each project so we spent the afternoon figuring out what we need.  Isaac had orchestra and learned a new song.  He forgot his coat at the church so we picked it up.  I got the light and Jesus stickers Robin made to put them all together.  I am behind.  They are looking really good and i really appreciate you making them Robin.  Ruth had tumbling and she had a really fun time.  I went to exercise class but their was no parking anywhere so I came home.  I ordered a new floor for the office and it came today.  We are going to pick it up tomorrow.  

Love Rachel 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tuesday

 Dad didnt sleep well last night so he slept in. I did also. He stayed home and I went and saw kay. She is doing about the same. Jen came an...