Wednesday, January 25, 2023

Wednesday

 Today was good.  At work we had a potluck with marketing so we could get to know them better.  I brought a cheese platter and Isaac was mortified.  He thought I should of made something or spiced the platter up so it looked nice.  I just didn't have the energy.  HR came in at the end and said they had to lay off sic people and gave this big lecture.  It was like putting a wet blanket on the potluck.  Ruth had a friend come over after school and they had fun playing.  Isaac made rice pudding again.  It tastes really good.  Casey took the activity day boys to the fun park.  The girls activity day leader wasn't happy about that or had a problem with her budget.  I may have read to much into it but it upset me.  Isaac went to young men's and they played chair soccer.  I went to exercise class and we did high low.  I got my new shoes today and they are really bright and clean.  Love you guys.

Love Rachel 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...