Tuesday, January 24, 2023

Tuesday

 I had a better day and didn't feel so stressed.  Work was good.  We did a couple different things which was fun and made the day go fast.  It was the hundredth day of school and Ruth did fun activities in her class.  She brought 100 popcorn kernels.  Isaac had orchestra.  We picked him up and went grocery shopping.  Oliver wanted to make pizza for dinner and Isaac wanted to make more rice pudding.  They both turned out really good.  It was fun to cook with them.  I went to black night High with my friend Amanda at a different exercise place.  It was a lot of fun and good to talk with her.  Casey is cross country skiing with Tony.  

Love Rachel



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...