Monday, February 27, 2023

Monday

 Today was good.  Delia was back at work and it was nice to have her back.  I had a dentist appointment so I left work early.  My teeth look good and it was nice to get them cleaned.  Isaac had violin lessons today.  I asked if she knew any piano teacher and she didn't but someone she knows might be starting lessons.  Oliver had a lot of make up work so we started working on that.  Casey worked late so we all just made what we wanted for dinner.  I went to exercise class and it was weights tonight which was good.  Casey picked up our new glasses today and they are so nice.  Mine feel so much better.  I really like them.  I hope you had a good day Karen.  Hit me with all the details.

Love Rachel




No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...