We had a nice day. We went to Lehi to help at Costco. Luna is cute. She was so mad We couldn't eat cookies before we bought them. She us doing.so well. We came home with Karen and made chicken rice casserole in the insta pot. It tasted really good. Rachel your dinners looks so good. You are really doing good stuff. Karen starts her new job tomorrow. Life changing. Robin I love your kitchen table. Good.luck with the.last Monday in February. Drive safe in the weather. Love mom
Sunday, February 26, 2023
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Saturday
I am sorry you have to dig up your yard and deal with that pipe. I am glad you found the spot it was leaking. I had great day. I went to...
-
Well today I worked at lagoon. We are going to take tomorrow off since we hadn't had a day off in a week and 1/2. Then me and dad went ...
-
Yesterday I wore boots and today I had a nice blister on my heel. But that's my traumatic story. Work was ok. I woke up feeling blah my ...
-
well for my christmas list I am boggled. I want stuff but I don't know what stuff I want more :) I like crazy cooking pans, or on think...
No comments:
Post a Comment