Friday, March 3, 2023

Thursday

 Thanks you guys for the fun time yesterday.  It was so fun.  The kids didn't have school today.  They had a good day.  Casey brought them chick Fil for lunch.  He also had helped someone the other day with flat tire.  He bought them a new tire and dropped it off today.  Work was good.  I got a raise.  They are giving all the testers a raise.  It is nice.  After school me and Ruth went and signed the little kids up for piano lessons.  Then me and Ruth made some felt flowers.  Casey worked late and we watched the red violin till the kids got bored.  Now we are watching trolls.  Good luck cleaning tomorrow Karen.

Love Rachel






















No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...