Tuesday, April 4, 2023

Tuesday

 Rachel you are buried in snow that is crazy. We got a lot of snow also but not that much. I worked from home it was.so nice. There is a showing in Kamas tomorrow and the realtor wanted someone to snow blow. We thought about going up but the roads looked bad. Dad us going up tomorrow. The inspector is.coming to look at the new house tomorrow.  Karen is having a lot of stuff going on. We went to jinyas and it tasted.good. I need to take the kids one time this summer. It is still snowing here. Hanksville is suppose to be 80 on Saturday. Just FYI. I am super excited.to.see goblin valley. Love you all mom

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...