Wednesday, April 5, 2023

Wednesday

 We are all packed and ready to go.  I am hoping to leave her around 8 and get to SLC around 9:30 or 10.  We are super excited.  We picked up some warmer sleeping bags from Randy today so we all will have warm bags.  A girl at work is leaving and they want to move me to the quilts team.  It will be good but I really like my team right now and I like the product we are doing.  Ruth's had a playdate and the mom was really nice.  I told her I was working so she picked up and dropped off Ruth.  Casey worked from home half of the day which was nice.  I went to exercise class this evening and it is so fun.   We will see everyone is the sun tomorrow.  Love you guys.

Love Rachel 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...