Tuesday, April 4, 2023

Tuesday

 That is a lot of money Karen.  I think you are doing the right thing and you house will definitely sell by then.  I am really excited for you.  We got so much snow today.  It is so crazy.  Work was good.  I had a machine in the repair shop and it came back today.  A girl is getting divorced and leaving to live with her parents.  The kids had a good day.  Ruth made her Lego and Oliver started his.  They were all happy.  Isaac made vegan Alfredo sauce and it was so good.  You couldn't tell their wasn't any milk.  Tomorrow is my last day of work for the week.  I am so excited.

Love Rachel




No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...