Sunday, December 10, 2023

Sunday

 Today was good.  I ordered the calendars for Christmas this morning which was nice to get done.  We went to church which went good.  We went to the park afterwards and I walked Tony around and the kids went sledding.  They loved it and Oliver got really good at the snowboard.  Then we went to Randy's house for dinner.  I took the kids to a stake music devotional which was fun.  Everyone played beautiful.  Casey is doing good.  He got some sleep last night which made him feel better.  He walked 30,000 steps and that made him sore.  Thanks for texting the Moms about the class party Mom.

Love Rachel 








No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...