Work is going good. I am having a hard time focusing. I think I am not doing much. I am getting rid of stuff. I left a little early and pick up dad and we met the gumm gang at jordan landing. We went to black bear diner. It tasted good. We came home and finished the escape game. That is going to be fun. I am glad tomorrow is Thursday. IT is the holiday dinner tomorrow. I think I am working the whole time. Might be a long time. I hope I get easy jobs serving. I hope Luna gets feeling better. Love mom
Wednesday, December 13, 2023
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Wednesday
I had a nice day. I worked outside for most of the morning. I mowed the lawn and weeded and then planted daffodils. I worked on the compute...
-
Yesterday I wore boots and today I had a nice blister on my heel. But that's my traumatic story. Work was ok. I woke up feeling blah my ...
-
Well today I worked at lagoon. We are going to take tomorrow off since we hadn't had a day off in a week and 1/2. Then me and dad went ...
-
well for my christmas list I am boggled. I want stuff but I don't know what stuff I want more :) I like crazy cooking pans, or on think...
No comments:
Post a Comment