Wednesday, December 6, 2023

Wednesday

This morning Luna woke up with a blow out that happened sometime in the night. She didn't cry when it happened so it left a pretty bad rash. She was acting silly and eating. So I took her to day care. When we walked through the door she said she pooped. So they changed her diaper for me since she was already clocked in. And it was a mess. So I just took her home since her tummy wasn't right. She ate and drank fine all day but it was always a diaper right behind. She is doing better tonight. So I gave her a bath to help with her rash. Work was thankfully slower so that was nice. Our Internet also went down for an hour around 12. So I used that for getting us lunch and nap time. Luna did great though and wasn't so hard to manage. She was good to play with toys and watch movies when I needed to focus on work. I'm hoping tomorrow we can go to daycare like normal


Robin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...