Tuesday, December 5, 2023

Tuesday

 Work was busy. I got 13000 steps. It seemed later in the week than Tuesday. The lady I support found out her husband has terminal cancer. It was so upsetting. I worked on clearing her schedule for the week. I made garlic shrimp from Costco and it was really good. We went to Walmart to get a meat/cheese tray for a potluck tomorrow at  work. I will leave after that and come get dad. His surgery is at 330. I will keep you posted. Robin that is weird they lay off one person for budget cuts. I hope you are OK. I hope this helps dad's hand. It has bothered him since the beginning of the summer. We did go to target and found a barbie bed set for luna. I am done with her Christmas present. Making progress. I am going to work from home in Thursday and Friday. I am getting done with work. Not much time left. Love you all mom

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...