Wednesday, December 6, 2023

Wednesday

 I got up and went to work. I was so nervous about dad's surgery. I just did a lot of small tasks. I hooked up with Allison and took them to the gift shop and bought her daughter a present. We had a white elephant party for lunch and then I left and went home. They do the surgeries in these little rooms where they see patients. It felt like it wasn't a big deal but man I got to watch and it seemed like a big deal to me. The bone they took out was a lot bigger than I thought it would be. I watched them wrap the tendon around. It was a lot of work. Dad is going to be hurting. It was amazing how big they open the wound up. It made me think about what they did to Rachel's hand and how much that hurt. I am sorry Luna was sick. I hope she feels better soon. Karen won the milkshake tonight. I was beginning to think we would never break the record. It was fun. Rachel I hope all is going well. I can't believe casey will be in Australia by Friday. I am going to work from home the next two days. Just wanted to make sure dad is ok. Love mom

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...