Wednesday, January 3, 2024

Happy Birthday Ruth

 Ruth had a fun birthday and was so happy.  She brought sugar cookies to her class and everyone loved them.  Her class wrote her birthday notes and they were so sweet.  Mom and Dad sent Ruth some flowers and she loved those.  They are really pretty.  I took her to get a drink she wanted on the way to pick up Oliver.  We meet Randy, Teri and Ivy at pizza pie cafe for dinner.  It was fun.  Then we came to our house to open presents.  We got her another doll and a bunk bed.  Teri made her more clothes for her dolls.  She loved it all.  After every one left I went to exercise class.  It was high tonight and it was so much fun.  Have a fun party tomorrow Mom, I am excited for you.

Love Rachel 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...