Monday, January 1, 2024

Happy New Year's

 We had a good new years.  Yesterday we went to church and I played the piano.  The called new music leaders and it made me emotional.  I love those ladies.  We went to the park and it was a pretty day.  Casey worked on the floor downstairs and fixed a crack that was happening.  We stayed up until midnight and it was fun.  Today we slept in which was nice.  We went grocery shopping and got stuff for Ruth's friends birthday party.  The kids played really well together.  We are headed back to school and work tomorrow.  Good luck on your last week of work Mom.  I am excited for you.

Love Rachel











No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...