Thursday, January 4, 2024

Thursday

 I am glad that you party went well Mom.  Enjoy tomorrow and relax.  Today was good.  The kids at school have been so good this week it has been nice.  Ruth had a rash in her arm.  She showed me at lunch and I out lotion in it.  I thought it was just dry.  Then the nurse got me and it was bothering Ruth.  So she put ice on it and she went back to class.  I am not sure what it was but it seemed a bit better this evening.  I went grocery shopping and then picked up Oliver.  Oliver's room was awful so I helped him clean it.  The little kids had piano lessons and got a wrist band.  I went to exercise class after dinner and their were a million people there.  It felt good to go.  

Love Rachel



No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...