Thursday, March 28, 2024

Thursday

 Today was good and work went a lot better which was nice.  I and a meeting before school and the kids were really good to get ready early.  After school Ruth had a playdate with Clara.  They played really cute together and were so silly.  We did that new puzzle together.  Ruth had piano lessons.  Oliver's teacher was sick.  We made dinner and Isaac had a tab activity tonight.  He rode his bike so he could leave when he wanted to.  He hates when I pick him up.  I skipped exercise class and helped Casey with some Data from work.  Casey also took Ruth on a bike ride.  We are coming down tomorrow and are spending the night.  Thanks for having us for Easter Robin.

Love Rachel 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...