Wednesday, March 27, 2024

Wednesday

 I am sorry about your water heater.  That sucks.  I am glad they can come so soon to replace it.  Today was good.  It was cold so we couldn't ride bikes.  Work was fine.  I am not great at classroom management but it is fine.  Ruth won a whips gift card so we went when we picked up Oliver.  The boys were wild at the soda place and it made me mad which wasn't good of me to do.  Casey and Oliver had activity days.  Ruth does also but she also has tumbling at the same time.  She really wanted to go to activity days so she went.  Isaac didn't have young men's so he went to help.  I worked on Tableu and the went to exercise class.  It was high and so much fun.

Love Rachel 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...