Tuesday, March 26, 2024

Tuesday

 I had a productive morning. I got my car insurance all changed and call the heating and air guys to come service our heater and air-conditioned. I also almost finished mu diamond bead Minnie mouse. We did go to the gym and that is nice. I am sorry Luna is waking up. Strange it is the same time. I wonder if there is a noise at that time she hears. Do they have a back up plan if it rains on Thursday for the easter egg hunt Robin? Rachel that is so cool that Ruth got second in the science fair. Way to go! Everyone have a nice hump day. I am going to boil eggs for Easter egg dying.  Love you all mom

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...