Monday, May 20, 2024

Monday

 Congratulations Robin, I hope it is a big raise.  It am glad everything is getting settled.  I worked today and we are doing makeup testing.  I had the first graders come at the end of the day and we played blookit.  Ruth had her year end party and she had an amazing time.  They had pizza and made bookmarks.  The playground flooded while Oliver was there and he thought that was pretty neat.  Isaac had violin lessons and while he was there we went to the park and threw the ball for Tony.  It was pretty cold and windy this afternoon.  I went to exercise class this evening and we did strength training which is hard but feels really good.  Casey is staying one more night, they didn't get all the work done.  He will be home tomorrow night.

Love Rachel 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...