Wednesday, May 22, 2024

Wednesday

 My day was pretty good. My rain sensor on my car has been working well since I got a new windshield so mom and dad took it back to the window place to get it fixed. The broke a wire holder so I have to ho back after they get that in. Work was good though I worked to help organize the raw material in the shop. It looks a lot better now. Then amazon said my patio stuff had been delivered but the only delivered the fire place table and none of the seats. So I wrote to amazon to report that. So there were a few annoyances today but still a pretty good day. While I was in the shop I saw a funny memo on one of tha machines and took a picture. It is below. Hope everyone had a great day. Bye





No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...