Monday, May 20, 2024

Monday

 I had a good day. I just took it easy in the morning. And then I went grocery shopping this afternoon. I saw James there and we visited for awhile. That was nice. It did rain here off and on all day so we didn't work outside. I go to the ears nose and throat doctor. I am going to ask her to schedule a hearing test. I am getting worse. I need to just admit I can't hear. I didn't think that would be so hard. Robin I took some of that serenity the past two nights and it seems to help. I wonder if it would help casey sleep. I am glad you are going to that other department. I think that is a good step. Rachel I hope Casey got home safe and sound. Love you guys

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...