Thursday, May 16, 2024

Thursday

 We had a nice day. I did laundry and cleaned up the room for Rachel and Casey to sleep in. We did move all the lawn furniture on the cement and it feels so nice. Better than the weeds. I am excited for this weekend. Karen bought a grill and a new pillow for the bench that was missing one. They had stitch plates and table cloth. Ruth will be so happy.  Robin Luna is going to start living in princess dresses. That is so much fun. Rachel you are crazy busy. Isaac is so talented. What type of camp is that? I love that soccer picture of Ruth when she was little. Oliver getting so big. Love mom

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...