Wednesday, May 15, 2024

Wednesday

 We had a nice day. We weeded this morning and made the strawberry bed bigger. We also got a parsley plant. We met the gumm gang for lunch. We were going to famous Dave's and we waited 10 minutes and we were the only ones there. He came back and said they only had one waiter and he couldn t handle much. We walked over and had chili's instead.  Everyone is doing good. Julie put in her papers she is just waiting for the stake president to call her. That is neat you got your tax return. I hope we get ours soon. Rachel I hope Casey made it home safe and sound. Rachel do want me to have dinner for your on Friday? I know it will be later but what ever you need let me know. Have a nice day love mom

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...