Tuesday, May 14, 2024

Tuesday

 I did yard work this morning and it felt so good to be outside. The lawn was so long. I went grocery shopping this afternoon.  Karen took us to 5 guys for dinner and they have good hamburgers. We are meeting the gumm gang for lunch tomorrow. We got a call this afternoon saying we owed 700 dollars for a steriod shot in November and they were sending us to collections. That was the first I had heard about it. I also had a bill for 300 dollars to another place. After calls we found out that select health had paid these bills and they hadn t been credited. I didn't owe anything. That will get your nerves going. Not sure why that happened but hopefully that is all straightened out. Rachel that is fun about the concert. He is doing so well. Robin i.am glad work is calming down. Love mom

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...