Thursday, June 13, 2024

Thursday

 Mom that is so scary.  I hope you didn't get hurt when you passed out.  I am sorry.  Those are amazing pictures and that looks like an incredible place.  I am so glad you guys were able to go.  Today was good.  Work went well and I am really liking it and I love only working part time.  Isaac is performing tomorrow with him group and he wanted to wear a red vest.  We could find one so we got a white one at the di and Casey dyed it.  Casey is tired and had a cold.  It is so good to have him home.  I had book group tonight.  We met at Karie Ann's which is really good.  They are amazing ladies and it is so good to visit with them.  Take it easy Mom.

Love Rachel 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...