Tuesday, June 11, 2024

Tuesday

 Have a fun trip and drive safe tomorrow.  Casey is coming home tomorrow and I am excited.  We are going to pick him up from the airport.  Today was fun and busy.  School went well.  The kids were all tired today and they didn't want to work.  We played a memory game with animal facts and they really liked that.  Isaac had a good time at camp.  He had violin lessons today and I got the time wrong.  I even had it in my phone right so we went twice.  We made the frozen bananas.  They are good but hard to eat when frozen.  I forgot to take pictures.  Then we went swimming.  It felt so good and was so much fun.  We stayed until it closed.  I walked Tony when we got home and then studied for the new job a bit.  I am behind but it is fine.  Love you guys 

Love Rachel 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 Sorry I didn't blog last night.  I mentally wrote a blog post but never physically did it.  Yesterday was good.  It was the last day of...