Friday, August 30, 2024

Friday

 We picked up Luna and went to cabelas and walked around. She wanted to go to Karen's house so we drove to the house and went to McDonald's for lunch. That might have been a mistake because me and Karen ended up with a tummy ache. We went to pets mart to look at animals and I had a weak moment and Karen bought me a beta fish. Luna named him nemo. He is fun to watch. Rachel gang showed up and we were going to walk to the park buy it was mosquito alley. We just played inside. Luna fell sound asleep. It got really late and she said she needed to rock a bye. She wanted to sleep on the top bunk but I couldn't get her up there asleep. Love mom

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...