Thursday, August 29, 2024

Thursday

I guess there is a class my work will pay for to help me get a buyer certification. My boss said it starts next week. It will be every Thursday after work till December. So we are going to give it a go. Jeramy said he can pick up Luna that day. So we will see if it all works out. Tomorrow I am working from home and mom and dad are going pick up Luna for the big sleepover. She has glossy eyes, runny nose and cough so hopefully she feels better tomorrow. I hope she sleeps all night. After work Jeramy took off some of the front panels on the shed. In the last panel we found a huge hornets nest. So we sprayed it and called it a night

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...