Saturday, August 31, 2024

Saturday

Me and Jeramy slept in which was nice. But my neck has a crink in it. We tried deep blue and all the fixings but my neck hurt all day. We still went out and worked on the shed. We have all the panels painted now. It was a lot but we pushed through. Then Jeramys sister called and said she needed to go to the hospital but no one would take her. A long story in the middle with cars and craziness. But we finally got her to the hospital and we went to wingers for dinner. We didn't get home till 9. Then we had to put all the panels we painted in the shed so the sprinklers wouldn't ruin all our hard work. We are tired people 

Robin
luna waiting for Grandma on Friday 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...