Monday, September 16, 2024

Monday

 Thanks for the fun weekend.  Thanks for picking up my quilt today Mom, that was really sweet of you.  Work went pretty well and was fine.  Oliver had his first day at orchestra.  I kept his cello in the computer room and that worked well.  He had a fun time.  The youth orchestra that Isaac is in had a parent meeting.  It is a lot of information and it seems like a lot but he will have a fun time.  Next year they are going to Europe and he is super excited about that.  I didn't have time to go to exercise class with the meeting and getting them dinner.  Casey went caving tonight with his group.  

Love Rachel 





















No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday

 I had a really quiet morning. I slept. Dad came home and I ran some errands. He had a heart doctor appt. He checked out really good. I am e...